Learning Trends 2019: Voice of Our Customers
Speaker: Don Duquette
Over the past several years, many learning trends have emerged that continue to impact the market for professional development and lifelong learning. Advances in learning technology and methodologies provide new opportunities for L&D to design and deliver meaningful learning experiences that align with business objectives. As companies evolve to become digital businesses, they expect their learning organizations to also be more digital. Join us for an exciting look ahead to the broad implications of digital learning and the emerging trends.
In 2019, the stage is set for transformative moves as last year’s digital learning developments continue to mature and converge. Trends such as integrating learning into work along with all the innovative and immersive technologies that continue to be developed allow for endless possibilities to improve the learning experience. In this interactive webcast, Don Duquette, executive vice president of Learning Solutions for GP Strategies Corporation, will deliver easy-to-understand insights on the questions that learning professionals will be asking in 2019, such as:
- How do I measure the impact of learning?
- How can I improve the learner experience?
- What new developments are ahead in personalized learning?
- What are some practical uses for chat bots, augmented and virtual realities, and robotic process automation?
- How can we develop process for innovation and ensure viability?