Think Like an Extraordinary Leader
Speaker: Kim Ades
As a leader, your thinking has a greater impact on your team and your business results than any other factor. This is why examining and sharpening your thinking is vital for attaining outstanding levels of success. The process requires you to understand how your thinking has both propelled you forward and held you back, and to build the muscle that keeps pushing you toward your goals.
In this webcast, you will begin to realize how your thinking affects your outcomes and learn how to stretch your mind muscle and challenge your self-imposed limitations to reflect the thinking and practices of today’s most accomplished leaders. You’ll walk away with tangible strategies for overcoming your biggest leadership obstacles.
* Discover the single most important factor that leads to success.
* Learn to quickly identify what differentiates extraordinary performers and others.
* Understand what it takes to develop and leverage the strengths of key leaders, employees, and teams.
* Explore and experience strategic techniques to challenge themselves and their teams in order to drive higher levels of performance.
* Be energized with new perspectives and strategies to implement in their own environments and become confident about their ability to drive significant change.