Ditch the Drama From Your Training Programs How to Hardwire Accountability, Drive Change, and Deliver Big Results
Speaker: Kelli Hinshaw
Workplace drama is on the rise, increasing to more than two hours per day per employee. This newly identified source of waste in the workplace is robbing organizations of the value that talent is intended to provide. And new research is suggesting that our current L&D philosophies are hurting, not helping.
L&D can teach leaders how to cut the cost of drama and drive big results, and this webcast will show you how. Based on Cy Wakeman’s research in her new book, No Ego, the webcast will reveal the latest thinking and data on how drama shows up in the workplace, leaders can learn to effectively reduce it, and L&D leaders can harness their organization’s future potential to drive big results. You’ll learn to:
- Challenge 30 years of conventional leadership and learning practices that actually increase the amount of drama at work.
- Apply bold new thinking to give leaders practical ways to redirect energy into results.
- Recognize the five major sources of drama in the workplace.
- Cultivate accountability in the workplace, and how to harness it to maximize your learning programs.
- Measure performance that maximizes employee value, improves future potential, and reduces emotional waste (drama).
- Bypass egos at work, improve productivity, and keep your teams ready for what’s next.