First-Time Leaders: Leverage Leadership Insights to Accelerate Success
Speaker: George Bradt
"If only I had known then what I know now about leadership." The goal for this talk is that years from now this thought will become a thing of the past. Most people become good leaders only after stumbling through new situations, making mistakes, and learning from them. If you attend this webcast you will benefit from several lifetimes of leadership insights, learning from others' mistakes and positive experiences to cut out a lot of stumbling and pain and accelerate your success as first-time leaders.
You will accelerate your success based on:
* the BRAVE framework and structure for leadership
insights, examples, and stories from experienced leaders.
This webinar explains the BRAVE leadership framework from the outside in:
* Environment is the context for everything else in terms of where you are playing.
* Values are the bedrock of high performing teams. Get clear on what really matters and why.
* Attitude is the strategic, postural, and cultural choices around how to win.
* Relationships are the heart of leadership. If you can't connect, you can't lead.
* Behaviors are the actions that make real lasting impact on others.
We will pull it all together by talking about leading teams of different sizes from smaller starter teams to larger teams that need to embrace hierarchy.