Secrets for Using Video to Flip Your Employee Training, Onboarding, and More
Speaker: Steve Rozillis
Have you heard? The latest buzz in employee training is turning the traditional classroom teaching structure on its head.
After a decade of proving its worth in higher education, the flipped classroom has finally come to the workplace. But as organizations begin to embrace the flipped learning model for employee development, the first questions are often practical: How does it work and where to begin?
To give you a head start and get you thinking about ways you can make the flip in your own learning and development programs, join Panopto’s Steve Rozillis for this top-to-bottom review of the flipped classroom. You’ll learn:
• how flipped learning rearranges the structure of the traditional classroom
• the numbers behind why more and more L&D teams are making the flip
• tips for creating and distributing pre-class lecture videos
• ideas for what you can do with all your newly opened in-class time
• real flipped learning use cases from other organizations.