Developing Your Technical Experts Into Organizational Leaders
Speaker: Bob Hewes and Alan M. Patterson
Developing technical experts into organizational leaders is critical. In today’s changing and competitive business environment, making this shift is ever more important; companies and organizations need this capability and individuals need to grow. By understanding common challenges for this group and focusing on several key areas, the presenters will map out a path to accelerate the development process.
* challenges of the transition
* making transition a choice
* a model for making the shift
* building credibility through managing critical relationships
* understanding the importance of working through others successfully
* thinking and acting strategically.